This is Entheogen. We talk about tools for generating the divine within. It's September 28, 2015. We're talking about Burning Man.
On the first anniversary of Entheogen, to kick off Season 2, we decide to discuss the cultural phenomenon of Burning Man, where the show was conceived.
- Kevin wonders if setting the stage for a more intentional journey – gathering a group, making a circle, and expressing intentions collectively – empowered him to go further this time
- Kevin shares the itinerary of his (initially) "hard trip" at Burning Man – well into the spiritual realm, dosage-wise – revisiting and redeeming the journey he discussed in Entheogen 004: Bad Trips, and transcending anxiety and fear to experience bliss
- The ground as a point of reference: "grounding"
- Brad and Kevin re-play their Burning Man 2015 experience in the video game tent at Center Camp – the simple controls belying the mind-fuck of "level two" joystick inversion and character mitosis
- Brad reviews three more excellent talks by Meriana Dinkova at Burning Man 2015
- Entheogen 006: Interview with Meriana Dinkova Navigating Altered States
- The feeling/vibe of Burning Man
- The importance of the crazy clothing aspect to Burning Man, a unifying force – "furs" as the eleventh principle
- The 10 Principles of Burning Man