This is Entheogen. Talk about tools for generating the divine within.
Today is April 24, 2016, and we are discussing the Neuroscience of Partying with Caitlin Thompson of Entheozen.
Find the notes and links for this and other episodes at EntheogenShow.com. Sign up to receive an email when we release a new episode. Follow us @EntheogenShow on Twitter and like EntheogenShow on FaceBook. Thanks for listening.
- Caitlin’s Burning Man talk, “The Neuroscience of Partying”
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Mood disorders
- Serotonin in the gut
- Are entheogens a food? Some supplements turn into neurotransmitters downstream. Where’s the line?
- 5-HTP, L-Tryptophan -> Serotonin/Melatonin/DMT
- Importance of co-factors – vitamins, minerals, e.g. B vitamins
- General function of entheogens in the body