This is Entheogen. We talk about tools for generating the divine within. It's October 15, 2015. We're talking about Modern Shamanism with special guest, Micah.
We would like to thank our 3,000 monthly subscribers for listening to the show. We want to hear from you! Visit EntheogenShow.com and subscribe to our newsletter to receive show notes by email when new episodes are posted. Get in touch on Facebook or Twitter. And spread the word about Entheogen!
And check out our first Entheogen T-shirts! Show your support of Entheogen and start a conversation at the same time.
This episode we are grateful to be joined by special guest, Micah, to discuss the use of Ayahuasca in a modern context, as well as in the traditional setting.
- the traditional preparation vs. a chemical extraction
- the traditional context vs. modern comforts
- shaman vs. therapist
- jungle fauna, icaros vs. modern metaphors and music
- other psychoactive plant medicine: tobacco, chocolate/cacao, wine, sassafras, black pepper
- creating a container for deep experience